Friday, 29 March 2013

"My dear, we still have everything"

Glad it's Easter? One day in and I've already had an emotional breakdown. I found out that I never really understood ratios, and I cried. I'm studying maths and I didn't even get ratios. I hope you've had a nicer day than me.

This is probably one of my granniest looks, but it's one of my favourites, especially as I get to show off my choker. I wish I had a slightly more interesting top to tuck into my skirt, but never mind!
Top: M&S
Cardi: Matalan
Skirt: Uniqlo
Tights: Tesco
Socks: Next
Boots: Safiya, China


It's getting a bit warm for so many layers of socks now, which makes me sad because I really love layering. But having boiling feet is not cool either, so I will just have to lay off the socks a little.

1 comment:

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...