Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Midi

My favourite skirt length I think is just a bit shorter than knee-length. Midi, the intermediate between mini and maxi, funnily enough, can seem like an awkward length, but it's by no means unwearable.


If you've got a seemingly awkward-lengthed dress you salvaged from the pungent depths of a charity shop, or simply inherited from an older family member, try bringing it up to date with a leather jacket and badass boots like Nancy Z., or introduce a fresh new colour using belts, bags and necklaces like Leeloo P.

I found a lot of pleated chiffon midi skirts in my little hunt for looks. I don't usually wear long skirts or dresses day-to-day, but I love the free, romantic feel it gives me when I do. Sandals, subtly floral top and a satchel, and you're ready to go.

4 comments:

  1. these skirts are amazing! midis are definitely my favorite skirt length! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found loads of pleated ones, so I am guessing they are in fashion right now xD

      Delete
  2. It's one of my least favourite lengths for me personally because I am so short (5ft)so I have to wear heels with them (which I don't like). I look like such a hobbit in them but I like them on other people. Nancy's skirt I love in particular

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they look pretty good with heels, but I understand that the length might not do much for your height :( Thanks for this lovely comment!

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...