Friday, 22 March 2013

"I am the one and only"

I am going to have my mid-life crisis at twenty-nine.

Have you had a pleasant working week? Just a quick, ugly outfit post today, just to show you my birthday present, a finale to my series of leather jacket posts this week. I am just dying to wear it outside, but on the other hand I'd rather not gas myself by trying to spray it with a waterproofing spray indoors... The paint is going to come off one day and I'm determined to make that day as late as possible.

Jacket: River Island
Top: M&S
Skirt: Matalan
Boots: Doc Martens



There was a little snow this morning, so to my joy, school was cancelled. I got sick of biology revision - meiosis is such a bitch sometimes - so I drew Melia from Xenoblade Chronicles instead. Isn't she the prettiest? (She will also kick your butt out of Bionis if you get on the wrong end of her DoT attacks.)

If you've played the game, you'll probably know the cutscene I took the reference screenshot from.

4 comments:

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...