Friday, 15 March 2013

"Chase the rainbows in my mind"

There was a little spring sun in the garden so I ran out to take outfit photos, and to see what this new hair bow I DIYed looks like on the back of my head. You know it is really hard to stand facing away from a mirror and hold another mirror at the right angle to see it.

This little halterneck dress was definitely one for summer, until I got the fat orange jumper to chuck over it.
Necklace: Accessorize
Jumper: Next
Dress: Red Herring, Debenhams
Socks: Next
Boots: Safiya, China







The necklace was only £3 or so from Accessorize. There is just no point even walking into that shop because things are so ridiculously overpriced, just because they have nice designs. I originally bought it to be a reserve present for some unexpected birthday but I like it goes too well with this outfit so it's sort of mine now.

4 comments:

  1. love the hair bow! and this outfit just screams SPRINGGGG!

    read my latest post :)
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, same here: if there's only the tiniest bit of sunshine I run out and make the best of it :) Great hairstyle!

    Hope you'll drop by x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The probability of sun coinciding with a time when I'm at home alone coinciding with the sun being in a position which lights up my garden are few and far between xD

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...