Friday, 1 February 2013

"We're only young until we're old"

Just a simple, cosy look today, with my post-Christmas purchases. This jumper is so warm, I don't even need to make the dash for the bunsen burners first thing in chemistry class to heat the lab up. And yes, I will match my jumper to my socks to my glasses and a lot else besides, because it makes me happy. I'm a simple soul.

Shirt: sister's wardrobe
Jumper: Next
Jeans: Topshop
Socks: Primark
Boots: Rockport, TK Maxx


Oh, and today, this blog is one year old. Happy birthday, blog.

8 comments:

  1. I love the jeans! :)

    just-be-a-dream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing jumper and love the jeans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and just dropping by as promised. What a lovely blog and love your photos and style. See you soon. Michelle at Miss Millicent xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, nice to see you here! ♥

      Delete
  4. I love this post, your blog is gorgeous dear <3333
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...