Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Portal wallpapers 2

For Christmas, my dad got a laptop. (Picked and paid for by himself of course.) It was supposed to be orange (much to my dad's dismay) but the website messed up and it came black (much to my dad's relief). So it's sad that it's not orange but I am slowly getting over it.

The laptop is called P-Body. I went on another search for Portal wallpapers and found loads of nice co-op bot ones, and a few Ratman graffiti ones too, which are also really nice. I found a page full of Portal's graffiti here.

You can download the wallpapers straight from here, but click on the resolutions for the wallpaper's original source.

1440 x 900
More resolutions
1920 x 1080
1440 x 900
1440 x 900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...