Monday, 18 February 2013

Hair bows

On top of your head, on the back of your head, embellishing a bun, or at the end of a plait - there are countless ways to wear large hair bows.

I've got orchestra all week so I'm very busy, apart from this one day today when I get a break, on which I'm going to do sod all. But one thing I did do this morning was finish off a DIY, which I've taken the photos for and will be doing a tutorial post on. Meanwhile, here's just a little preview, followed by other uses of hair bows I found round the internet.

Look out for the tutorial and full outfit post in the coming weeks!

Tumblr
Tumblr
Obaz
Sara Lucero
Bridal Wave
Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Great inspiration! I might try a hair bow when it starts getting warmer.

    Lexi
    rhinestonereligion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the one I made, can't wait to wear it outside!

      Delete
  2. I like your blog.I follow now!Thanx for visit my blog!Un saludo!Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bows fetish ^__^

    xx
    http://www.dresstocook.com/2013/02/black-white-love.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the tights in your blog header!

      Delete
  4. I love bows but I find myself overwhelmed by big ones. A small one is perfect for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree that a huge bow doesn't suit everyone - it has to be in proportion! I think if you've got hair that lies quite flat, a smaller bow is better, while if you've got poofy hair like me, it can handle quite a large bow.

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...