Sunday, 6 January 2013

Dihydrogen monoxide containment unit

WARNING: May cause diaphoresis, micturition, and acute tissue hydration.

Aperture Laboratories Dihydrogen monoxide containment unit
Because she is just awesome like that, Ginge got me this 1.24738 kg (44 oz, okay. I hate imperial.) containment unit for Christmas. Just as well too, for it made me aware of the horrors of that evil compound, dihydrogen monoxide. Oh, the humanity!

Also known as hydric acid, dihydrogen monoxide has been found in excised tumours of terminal cancer patients, may cause severe burns, and is fatal if inhaled. Yes, FATAL. As well as diaphoresis and micturition, it can also cause electrolyte imbalance, nausea and vomiting.

For more information, visit the Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division's website.

Aperture Science: A Trusted Friend in Science.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2013/04/florida-djs-april-fools-water-joke/63798/

    Seriously.

    I love that water bottle though, it's so great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be punished for other people's ignorance is just ridiculous. Thanks for showing me that though, and glad you like the bottle! I don't drink a lot of water which is a shame, but it stands on top of my radio next to my TARDIS and I love it.

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...