Monday, 10 December 2012

Xenoblade doodles 2

I got a few more of my little doodles from school scanned. All Xenoblade Chronicles, of course.

Melia sketches on DeviantART
My favourite armour set of Melia's is the one called Heavy. It's purple and silver and really awesome-looking. But it has no slots and isn't end-game gear, so I will have to make do with the coveted Ledios set's blue colouration, if and when I get my hands on it. I'm still unsure of whether a non-respawning quest unique monster is the only thing to drop slotted Ledios stuff. I really hope it's not.

Sharla and Riki sketches on DeviantART
Unlike the Melia drawings, these were done without references so are very inaccurate. But I found an awesome combo of armour for Sharla: Rex top and bottom with Hierax headgear, tying in the purple flower with purple gloves and bots from Rafaga set. It looks damn good!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I really love Xenoblade Chronicles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In particular I love Melia!!! I made her cosplay in November *.*
    And yeah you are a really good draftsman!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melia's my favourite too - her propriety is endearing, her clothes are coolest and most fun to play with, and she's definitely the best DPS. Consequently she's the character I draw most!
      I would love to see that cosplay ;)

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...