Wednesday, 26 December 2012

The Snowmen

Clara Oswin Oswald. What an interesting one I'm hoping you're going to be. What did you think of this Christmas' Doctor Who? Overall I think I quite enjoyed it. Of course, there were a few facepalm moments - especially with the monsters - but I laughed out loud quite a few times, and spazzed out at how Clara sounds exactly like Melia. Jenna Louise Coleman probably hasn't seen nor heard of Xenoblade since she voice-acted in it, but it's a big deal to me.

As the story's set in the Victorian era, of course I had a field day with screenshots. Enjoy!










 









I spent a while trawling through the episode on BBC iPlayer HD, so if you're using any of these screenshots on your own site, I'd appreciate it if you link back to me as usual!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment! Well, I haven't tried wearing petticoat but I would say it would be better to wear one as the dress is pretty flowy. The material is of good quality so one doesn't need to worry if it's see thru.
    I see you seem to like dresses from the Victorian era. I have a thing for them too. (:

    Tiana
    http://seaseasonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shape and floofiness petticoats give to skirts, makes it a little bit more personalised :3

      Delete
  2. Love that post!
    Also thanks for visiting my blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Happy Holidays!
    Marie
    StyleList By Me Blog
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...