Friday, 28 December 2012

"The distance in your eyes"

This is just a revamp of a previous look with the dress Ginge got me for a birthday. To make myself a little more comfortable in it, I wear a vest and shorts under it. Monica D. commented on one of my looks that my DIY lace-trimmed cycling shorts looked part of my tights, since they sell tights like that, but my shorts can go on top of anything. Ha!
Cardi: mum's wardrobe
Vest: Esprit, China
Dress: Drop Dead, present
Tights: China
Socks: Pringle, TK Maxx
Boots: Doc Martens, eBay



6 comments:

  1. you look fantastic! I lovethe addition of the shorts and vest under it really makes the look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodie, I do love my layering xD

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit! Especially those boots, they're to die for xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wear them all the time to school - they're very comfy.

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...