Saturday, 29 December 2012

Christmas haul

There was just enough daylight through the clouds today to show you what's new. Some of these things are presents, while the rest I bought in Boxing Day sales.

Bag, bookmark, gloves, white bracelet: presents
Snake, tights: Next
T-shirt: present
Jumper: Next
Jeans: Topshop
The jumper I nabbed from the men's section at Next on Boxing Day. (It's size XS and fits me comfortably.) It's 80% wool so is really warm. Not the most fashionable thing I've ever bought but it's very practical. I'll style it up somehow, just watch.

I've only ever bought clothes online twice - some shoes I tried on in a shop, and a cardigan I bought on impulse - but jeans are the hardest things ever to buy when you can't try them on. These Topshop embroidered high-waisted skinnies were irresistible, however, so I went to the shop to try on all of their jeans to see how they fitted. (Unhelpfully, these jeans' product description didn't tell me they're the 'Jamie' type.) They arrived in just a day and fit me fine, though I wish they were longer. Never mind - I'll probably be wearing them with boots most of the time anyway.

Jeans: Topshop
Most of the time I can't stand Topshop - most overrated shop ever - but I have to admit that for £21.50 (£7.50 off from a gift card, £3 off from student discount) these jeans are awesome.

8 comments:

  1. Great Photos,I love the jumper and the picture quality is great!
    Happy New Year
    Tatianna from styleremainingfashionfading.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was difficult to find a time for decent daylight to photograph them xD

      Delete
  2. thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment! you have a lovely blog, and you scored some wonderful items! hooray :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice items! Happy new year!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Topshop, hate that about myself but I cannot resist it, those jeans are gorgeous and what a bargain too!

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally don't like the place, but that doesn't get in the way of nabbing sweet stuff if I see it xD Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...