Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Xenoblade doodles 1

Since I spent a week being productive with orchestra the week before half term, I spent my actual half term in a pleasant stew of inertia, art and video games. As I am merciful, I shall save the greater part of my Xenoblade rants for my boring diary blog, but I have been working on Dunban's face pretty much all half term. It's not quite finished yet but you'll hear about it when I'm done with him.

During my days at home, I broke out the scanner and rounded up all the little doodles I've done this half term at school. I no longer have my homework diary on the table with me at every lesson, so most of these are done in a pad of lined paper, and have been pasted together on the computer.

School doodles on DeviantART

How many of each character can you spot? And, a very, very, very rough drawing of Kallian.

Kallian on DeviantART

9 comments:

  1. Wow great doodles. Some of the faces are pretty awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janna, I'm quite happy with some of them :3

      Delete
  2. amazing drawings! did you make all of this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute little doodles! You are very talented! My doodles are just stars and smiley faces haha. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No matter what one's drawing ability is like, doodling is liberating :3

      Delete
  4. Hello!! Just bobbing on by to say a massive thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and to have a little nosey around here, your drawings are beautiful!!!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete



  5. Great post !! ;)

    Love your sketches!! :)


    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...