Monday, 3 December 2012

Trends I never liked

I didn't like them when they first appeared... and I still don't like them. Everyone has their own hates, and these are some of mine.  

1. Peplum
From New Look
I am finding the print of this dress quite agreeable actually, but the stupid frill thing at the waist is just superfluous. This is one of the nicer frills, too - sometimes they're limp and pathetic as well as excessive.


2. Triangles

From Don*t Go Clothing
As a long-time Zelda fan, I like Triforces - wisdom, power and courage and all that. (Interesting fact: the Spirit Hood logo is basically a rip-off of the Zelda emblem. Go see for yourself.) But apart from that, I hate triangles - all the annoying things with Pythagoras and trig in maths I have to do. As I'm studying maths, my relationship with triangles is set to worsen. The whole hipster craze just annoys me immensely.


3. Smoking slippers
From Fora.mtv.ca
I think these are the ugliest shoes in the high street shops right now. I think I actually grimaced when I first saw them on the feet of some girl in my year. (I didn't like her. She was a bitch. ...Anyway...) Their shape is utterly unappealing to me, and are just glamorised old man slippers.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I'm with you with the 3 of them!
    I find peplum ridiculous, I don't understand the triangles at all and I always found those slippers so ugly, even for men...

    Thanks for visiting my blog! <3

    Girls that glitter love the dark
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I start on trig next year I'm gonna hate triangles so much xD

      Delete
  2. (Wow I'm late to the commenting game on this one) But YAY someone else who hate peplum! It has no point other than being in the way and making your hips look GIANT, and wasting material that could be used elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree. I hope it goes away soon xD

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...