Saturday, 24 November 2012

Red

It was sunny this Friday morning - a brief interlude between whole days of wind and rain - so I took some photos. I still haven't got round to finishing the choker tutorial, and the poor daylight isn't helping.




Choker: DIY
Top: M&S
Cardi: Matalan
Skirt: Uniqlo

I was so disappointed that I didn't get to dissect a rat on Thursday in biology. The rat suppliers messed up so they didn't arrive in time. All the other biology classes have done it already, and apparently the dissection stinks, and some rats hadn't thawed properly so the lab technicians were putting them on the radiators and stuff. I'll have to get really excited for it all over again.

9 comments:

  1. The choker is cute, great that it's a diy!

    Hope you'll drop by, I gave my blog a total makeover,
    www.jannakamphof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - will be posting up tutorial soon.

      Delete
  2. I love your lace choker! It looks wonderful with your outfit...and I can't believe you made it!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am wearing it all the time now.

      Delete
  3. Your look is so creative, my dear! Adorable!!!

    xxx

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit post is so different but so nice!

    I really love it!

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet :) thanks for visiting my blog dear, followed you now, hope you'll follow back. thank you :)

    http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...