Friday, 2 November 2012

"I died a hundred times"

At the end of my orchestral course in the last days of October, just before the concert in the loos, a cellist complimented and asked me about this dress, which I had worn a week previous, at the beginning of the course. The positive mood buffs were just piling up that evening - the adrenaline rush I had for the concert was incredible.

Cardi: mum's wardrobe
Shirt: China
Dress: Parisian, New Look
Petticoat: Matalan
Boots: Doc Martens, eBay


I adore this shirt for layering under dresses - it just provides such a nice detail. And the high frilly-ish collar reminds me of Kallian's from Xenoblade Chronicles. He's a High Entia prince so his clothes are quite fancy.



Since taking these photos, I've finally worked out how to stop the tongues of these Docs slipping sideways. I was an idiot not to see it before. If I lace them up loose and tie the knot underneath the tongue, it stays put. Plus, I like the look of looser lacing anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...