Monday, 22 October 2012

Riki want fried fish

This was supposed to be just a little sketch, which is why the lines are so horrifically messy even after being neatened up slightly, but Mir was with me so it ended up in full colour.
Riki on DeviantART
This week I'm on an orchestral course and it is bloody amazing. Intense, exhausting, and bloody amazing. I am so, so, so happy to be on it. Tomorrow's my day off the course but I have to go to school. I won't be stopping for breath until next week, when I'll have to catch up with a bunch of schoolwork.

Maybe I'll actually do some private practice today or tomorrow, rather than flushing unique monsters for advanced arts books in Xenoblade Chronicles until bedtime every day since Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...