Saturday, 6 October 2012

"Not in my castle on a cloud"

This wool coat, in a deliciously soft pale blue, is an unusual one. It's undeniably a winter coat, but it has short sleeves. Oh, the contradiction! It's impractical and not of fantastic quality, but it's an interesting piece. I really have no idea how to style it because of its sleeves - perhaps long gloves would be a good idea, but I unfortunately don't possess any.
Coat: sister's wardrobe, China
Blouse: China
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind, TK Maxx
Boots: Tesco
Bag: Esprit, Finland




This blouse is also weird. I like the frilliness and the little tie, but the actual blouse is just so long! The buttons aren't very nice either, but I'm just too lazy to change them at the moment. On the positive side, the fabric is slightly elastic and the shoulders are wide enough for me, which is unusual for blouses because I have such man-shoulders. Perhaps I will be layering it under dresses as well.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful coat, it's great with those short sleeves. You could consider armwarmes. They are edgy and warm :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and that's a great idea. I think I've got some cream ones somewhere.

      Delete
  2. A really interesting coat! Maybe it would work with wollen arm warmers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I had some grey arm warmers or long gloves or something ^_^;

      Delete
  3. Beautiful coat, I love the colour.
    Your blog is so creative, I love the top illustration.

    le fresne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    elizakklozet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your coat, what a great color and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also your boots rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Also make sure and enter my Shopbop giveaway for a chance to win a 100$ giftcard to spend on designer goods!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...