Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Bag collection

I'm not really a handbag person, but I own a few all the same. My favourite kind of bag is the across-the-shoulder style, because it leaves both my hands free, and I can keep one hand over the bag at all times so keep it secure. It's also easier to get stuff out of because you don't have to remove it from your body to rummage around in it for those elusive keys or money or other really important object.

Birds: TK Maxx
Brown: 'Made in Italy', mum's cupboard
Printed: Nica, TK Maxx
Purple: Finland
Grey: Esprit, Finland

I've also three backpacks, including my school bag, which will feature in a future post, and probably in the far future because school and orchestras and crap are making me busy!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the brown one! As I don't live at home anymore, I can't steal things from my mum's cupboard. Pitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My mum, sister and I share a lot of clothes, since we've all got man shoulders xD

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...