Monday, 8 October 2012

Asda

If you've got £70 to dish out on a petticoat at American Apparel or anywhere else, then go ahead. But, being cheapo, I'm quite happy with a £6 petticoat from the children's section at Matalan. It's a little shorter than I'd have liked (probably at least as long as the AA one though) and it's in a shocking pinky red colour, but it was half price and I'll wear it under dresses and skirts anyway, so I'm willing to compromise.

Also, a new Asda Living opened recently near me. Here are a few cosy-looking things I spotted in there.

Left to right:
|| poncho || hoody || jumper ||

4 comments:

  1. The Asda jumper looks so sweet and cozy. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want more jumpeerrrrs. Shame they are manmade material though!

      Delete
  2. this jumper looks pretty awesome! would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...