Sunday, 2 September 2012

Companions

I was in London all day yesterday, playing table tennis in Trafalgar Square and listening to an American with a mohawk, net vest and sparkle-spangled skinnies called Cameron Carpenter do amazing things with Bach on an organ in Royal Albert Hall.

Take part (sort of) in the Olympics? Check. Go to the Proms? Check. Watch new Doctor Who? OOPS. But it's okay because BBC is awesome and I have BBC iPlayer on my Wii. The decision between Who and Xenoblade for the evening was agonising, but in the end, my loyalty to Who won out.

This morning I went through the episode 'Asylum of the Daleks' again in HD on iPlayer and got some screencaps. The cinematography is really rather good.


This scene between Amy Pond and Rory was quite moving. If you've watched it, you'll know what I'm talking about.




Now, I wasn't expecting to meet the next companion, played by Jenna-Louise Coleman, so soon. She may be Soufflé Girl and she may be Oswin, but if you are cool nerdy like me, you'll know that she's Melia from none other than Xenoblade Chronicles.



Don't know about you, but I love her red wedge-heeled trainers and her handy utility belt.




Wales Online
Doctor Who TV
Digital Spy
Oh, that apron. I don't know whether the fact that she's Melia has skewed my opinion, but I'm really liking her so far.

4 comments:

  1. Hello sweety ♥ ♥ ♥

    Great post!

    I am hosting a new GIVEAWAY! Would you like to participate?

    Lots of kisses,

    Nicoleta
    REINVENT YOURSELF

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cut and - most of all ;-) - the colour of her dress! I think it's really great that you post about outfits in TV series and movies now and then!
    P.S. A small wish: Could you get rid of the commentary-safety-check? I love commenting on your blog, but these letters and numbers are driving me crazy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course I have to make a post about Doctor Who! ♥
      The asymmetric collar of the red dress is interesting too, isn't it?
      I think I fixed the captcha thing for you. I also adore receiving comments from you - you rock!

      Delete
  3. That sounds great :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...