Friday, 24 August 2012

"Of all the things that never die"

I really love this combo of tights and knee-highs. I like this bead choker I got years ago too, but I don't wear it very often, and it's not as uncomfortable as I used to think it was, so perhaps I should break it out more.
Cardi: New Look
Choker: Claire's
Vest: Esprit, China
Dress: New Look
Skirt: Malvin, TK Maxx
Tights: New Look
Socks: Tesco
Heels: Hush Puppies


If this outfit is looking a little familiar, perhaps you'll recognise it from these sketches?

7 comments:

  1. I also love combining tights with knee-high socks. Therefore, I'm really looking forward to autumn ;-) Just have to finde some socks that go well beyond the knees. Do you have some of those and where are you getting them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over-the-knee socks, I have some beige-coloured ones from Next, and in China I got some black ones with no toes, so technically they're legwarmers and not socks! In UK, you can get long socks from places like New Look, TK Maxx, and sometimes Tesco and probably shops I don't go to, like Topshop too.

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty :)

    www.everythingcanbefixed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is awesome! I was going to do the socks and tights truck myself today now I wish I did
    X
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...