Sunday, 26 August 2012

Have you seen my bear slippers?

Well, have you?

Bear slippers: Debenhams
It goes like this: there's this battle arena-type online multiplayer game called League of Legends, free to play on the PC. There's a character called Annie and she's got a bear called Tibbers. Occasionally during gameplay, she says, "have you seen my bear, Tibbers?" And my sister misheard. That's the end of the story.

League of Legends: Reverse Annie
And then my sis bought some bear slippers for me off the internet and we're living happily ever after.

Anyway, I finished Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - sixty hours, full completion, every heart piece and that goddamn bloody invinsible shield and everything - and am starting on this epic JRPG called Xenoblade Chronicles, on Wii. My sis very recently finished it and is crazy about it, and I've enjoyed the five hours I've played so far too, so that's where the last of my summer holidays is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...