Sunday, 12 August 2012

Gamey wishlist

I like video games.

Toon Link: Christmas present some years back, from sister
Bowser Jr.: Christmas present from K
My love of gaming and clothes too seldom overlap - merchandise for the games I like are absolutely nowhere to be found IRL where I live - but check out this unbeatable softwear.


Portal: T-shirt

Portal Companion Cube t-shirt: Valve Store

Scrawled on the back, in Ratman's familiar fair hand, is a satire of The Reaper and the Flowers by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:
Not in cruelty, not in wrath,
The REAPER came today;
An ANGEL visited this grey path,
And took the cube away.

Oh, dearly-departed Companion Cube. Why aren't thou? If only I could wear you on a t-shirt, you would be kept closer to my heart. Literally.


Pokémon: Hoodie

Awkward Zombie Runaway Entei hoody: Level Up Studios

My absolute favourite web comic by the hysterically hilarious Katie Tiedrich produced this cosy-looking hoody, featuring this dozy Runaway. Read it. Now. I first discovered her Zelda, Pokémon and Super Smash Bros. comics on DeviantART years ago, and she's been entertaining me ever since.


Minecraft: Necklace

Minecraft necklace: Jinx
We all laughed out loud when we found this 'diamond' Minecraft necklace. You normal people out there probably think it's the ugliest thing in the world, but I think it's hilarious. Minecraft is a survival/construction game which sounds and looks really boring but is surprisingly engaging, especially if you've companions to play it with.


Ace Attorney: Lab Coat

Ema Skye, from Ace Attorney

This last one's a bit weird, but I speak the truth. I want a fitted lab coat. When I grow up I want to be a scientist and stride around in it and look bloody awesome, like the doctors in American medical drama House, but not in a hospital. (The profession of medicine is admirable and I have utmost respect for aspirers, but I personally sort of want a life too.)

But no 'I ♥ nerds' t-shirts, please.

2 comments:

  1. I want that Minecraft necklace and the Portal t-shirt. Love your wishlist.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...