Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Foreign songs

Coco Lee - 月光爱人


I can't say I know very many Chinese songs, but this one is absolutely beautiful, with vocals by 李玟 (Coco Lee), and featuring 马友友 (Yoyo Ma) on the cello, for the 2000 film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.


Louisa Baileche - Monts et Marveilles


It may be the night of the worst pop Europe has to offer, but I actually really enjoy Eurovision. 2003 was the year I remember it clearest, and France's entry was my favourite. It's a beautiful melody, the lady can sing, and even if the lyrics were bad (which I don't think they are) we'd be spared from them, because it's French!


Nakashima Mika - Find the Way


For the longest time, about five years ago, thanks to my sister I was obsessed with the anime, Gundam SEED. Find the Way is the last ending song, and it's gorgeous. I still have countless Gundam SEED introduction and ending songs on my iPod, and I still love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...