Sunday, 19 August 2012

"Don't wanna be just like you"

I know it's warm and it's summer when I start breaking out the halterneck dresses. I bought this one in the January sale, my only deviance from my resolution of shopping abstinence until my birthday. You can't see them but I wear my lace-trimmed cycling shorts underneath - I've just got so used to wearing them under everything, I feel naked and insecure without them!
Necklace: DIY
Dress: Red Herring, Debenhams
Jacket: Timberland, Mir's wardrobe
Bracelets: gifts from family and friends
Socks: present from Curly Wurly
Trainers: Converse, TK Maxx




 Left to right
Red: China, present from dad
Cherry: handmade by E's mum
Blue: present from H
Green: present from Wifey
Yellow: China, present from dad


2 comments:

  1. you look sooo pretty! i love your dress :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...