Saturday, 18 August 2012

Denim jacket

I found it hanging on the door of the toilet, in my sister's house. We actually thought it belonged to a previous resident, as neither my mum nor I recognised the garment as belonging to our family. I had hardly mentioned it to my sister, when she, reading my mind, offered to lend it to me. I graciously accepted.
Jacket: Timberland, sister's wardrobe
That's the story of how I came across this denim jacket. I've never wanted one before, but I saw it hanging there and thought it would look nice with one of my dresses. And I can hardly resist the temptation of free new clothes - new to me, anyway. Unfortunately I don't know how else to wear the thing, so once again I turn to LB for ideas.



Click for LB

2 comments:

  1. cannot wait to see it in action!
    x
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you can see it in my latest look :D

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...