Thursday, 12 July 2012

"Until the stars are all alight"

The discovery of this silk scarf belonging to my mum has resulted in yet another matchy-matchy outfit with my beloved poodle dress. It's become my go-to dress, as it's so comfortable and easy to style. I also noticed that I can wear this belt inside-out to reveal the more saturated orange colour, and the matte texture of the underside of leather.
Scarf: mum's wardrobe
Cardi: mum's wardrobe
Dress: M&S
Belt: sister's wardrobe
Tights: Dorothy Perkins
Boots: Clarks




I also drew this outfit, which you can find here.

8 comments:

  1. Your sketch is even more adorable than the outfit in reality ;-) I love all the orange accents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think orange is a colour not worn enough xP

      Delete
  2. what a nice outfit!
    xoxo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love your style! I think that we have similar styles, would you check mine out? www.fashiontalesofasimplecountrygirl.blogspot.com :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so beautiful. That dress is really cute, it reminds me of this year Prada patterns!

    you have such a lovely blog! what do you think of following each other?

    WhiteCloset
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...