Tuesday, 3 July 2012

"Take care of your soul"

I'm far from done with this dress.

Shirt: Tesco probably
Necktie: ribbon from market
Dress: Parisian, New Look
Belt: Moroccan Bazaar, TK Maxx
Heels: Hush Puppies, loveyourshoes.co.uk



Above are some of my experiments with bow ties, because Bow Ties Are Cool. The Doctor said so. I don't really think the collar is particularly suited to bow ties unfortunately. The lower one is made from a ribbon with a press-on button on it, threaded through a black bow on a hair barrette from Claire's. I could call it DIY if I wanted to make myself feel creative. But I won't.

7 comments:

  1. Socute! I'm loving this classy look.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the little bow hiding under the collar. This look is perfect! The little bow tie, the wide black belt, the white blouse and the little white socks. So lovely!

    Mary Jane
    http://ahintofredness.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment, I never really did post the whole outfit 'cause I didn't feel like it. But maybe I'll some time (:

    Anyway, I still like your dress a lot. The bow makes it even more awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. classy and cute look!

    want to follow each others blog?
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...