Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Hoodies

I don't know whether it's because my style's changed, or I just have other things to wear now, but I rarely wear them these days.
Hoody: Puma, TK Maxx
Skirt: E.Land, China
Socks: Pringle, TK Maxx
Boots: Safiya, China
Coat: C.M.D

Coat: C.M.D

My first look on LB was with this red one; it's quite thin so I don't wear it in winter, and I'm not in the habit of buying obviously branded stuff, but I liked the colours and the flowery bit on thte shoulder. Nevertheless, out of my vast collection - 3 - my favourite is this long, blinding green one with sheep on it.

Hoody: Plain Lazy, TK Maxx
Dress: Vero Moda, China
Trainers: Converse, with lattice lacing

There are not quite 100 sheep on that thing. It's nice and thick, so I rather appropriately wear it over PJs when I'm kipping somewhere other than my own home. It always reminds me of that familiarly hilarious scene in Mr. Bean.

2 comments:

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...