Monday, 16 July 2012

"Dream of the ones who came before"

Gosh, I am so sleepy I can hardly keep my eyes open but I wanted to publish this post anyways, because I got round to shooting the clothes I wore over the Jubilee weekend. Unsurprisingly, the bows of the Primark socks started to fall off so I pulled them off completely and can't really be bothered to sew them back on again.
Coat: Antoni & Alison, TK Maxx
One Ring: Mount Doom, Mordor
Dress: Parisian, New Look
Skirt: Next
Tights: New Look
Socks: Primark
Boots: Rockport, TK Maxx


Also, I'm really enjoying the way the lace skirt looks under the dress. The combination has, however, revealed that a part to the back of the dress is longer than the rest, but I can't really complain as it was an inexpensive impulse buy. Well, as impulsive as I get, anyway.



I've taken to wearing my One Ring, from Lord of the Rings, on some brown cord I found in my drawer. It came with a chain, a lot duller in colour than Frodo's, but because the ring's gold-plated and gold is a very soft metal, I think the gold will rub off slower on this cord.



Today I went shopping with Ginge so I'm hoping to make a post about the cool stuff we saw (but didn't buy) and we had a lovely day and now I'm shattered. Good night.

10 comments:

  1. wow you look fantstic- I LOVE your one ring! Like i actually want to marry it- its so cool!
    x
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your combat boots! I have an obsession with my babies (combat boots ;] ) haha. I wear them with just about everything. <3
    www.fashiontalesofasimplecountrygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're immensely comfy.

      Delete
  3. SO cute >.<

    This post makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coat is amazing! Love the entire outfit. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wear it as much as I can in this part of the year.

      Delete
  5. love the look!
    ----------------------
    Pigalle Passions
    The biggest Louboutin pigalle fansite in the world!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...