Sunday, 10 June 2012

"Starless night will cover day"

I went nuts with the tights layering on this one, but I think the semi-transparent black dotty tights over the red make a lovely purply maroon colour.
Cardi: TK Maxx, mum's wardrobe
Top: Esprit, China, present from Mir
Bracelets: gifts from family and friends
Skirt: Asda
Underskirt: Malvin, TK Maxx
Red tights: Pretty Polly, TK Maxx
Spotty tights: New Look
Heels: Hush Puppies, loveyourshoes.co.uk

Red bracelet: present from China, from Dad
Cherry bracelet: handmade present from family friend
Cardi: TK Maxx
Top: Esprit, present from Mir, China
Heels: Hush Puppies, loveyourshoes.co.uk
Next week is my last week of exams, so see you on the other side.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, love the shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! And I can imagine the trouble with the tights... But the effort was worth it!

    Mary Jane
    ahintofredness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The tights keep me cosy too :3

      Delete
  3. Really cool post! Great blog! Your posts keep me coming back for more - it's cos you're amazing!!! Have a great day and a brilliant week ahead! Looking forward to more posts from you!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the red &
    polka dot makes a
    good match c:

    Love the shoes as
    well!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smarty outfit ;) Cool!
    thanks for visiting my blog and for comment. I'm your new follower. I hope you'll follow back! xo
    Stacy.

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...