Saturday, 16 June 2012

"Everything I think I am"

Yesterday was my last exam and the last day I had to go to school. I think my exams went well, so now it's a week of violining in preparation for an audition, which I am terribly nervous about, mainly because I really want to get in.

Anyway, it's so nice having a full set of matching bag, belt and boots.

Necklace: Clothes Show Live
T-shirt: Esprit, China
Shirt: Superdry, TK Maxx, mum's wardrobe
Bag: 'Made in Italy', mum's cupboard
Belt: sister's wardrobe
Shorts: Wrangler, DIY
Socks: New Look
Boots: Safiya, China


Necklace: Clothes Show Live
The pocket watch necklace was a fiver from Clothes Show Live. Our art class were taken there on a school trip. It was a bloody awesome day out for Ginge and I. Recently I told her how I mistyped her URL as 'foxfunk'. She then changed her URL to my typo. Way to shake off the stalkers!


I was watching BBC News, because I like to keep up to date with current affairs obviously, and in just one clip from the new British film, Fast Girls, I spotted Annie, Arthur and Mickey. That's Being Human, Merlin and Doctor Who all in one film. Wow.

Merlin's a bit of a funny one, isn't it? Its younger audience watch it for the dramatically childish plot and awkwardly slapstick humour. Its older audience watch it for its eye candy knights in shining armour, and a little light-hearted gay sexual tension. (Surely that can't just be me.)

The last episode of Silk was absolutely riveting and the finale next Wednesday I am looking forward to with that sadly missed nervous excitement I experience when committed to a currently-airing television series.

4 comments:

  1. Those boot are fantstic- and a perfect match to your belt and bag.
    good luck with your audition
    x
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear these boots all the time, they're really versatile. Thanks so much, I'll need the luck xD

      Delete
  2. Goodluck with your audition :)

    Followed you through GFC
    Pls follow mine, too!

    http://armiscaprice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for following. And I'll need that luck xD

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...