Friday, 1 June 2012

"Born and raised in a summer haze"

From the depths of my mum's wardrobe I pulled out this terrifically over-the-top skirt, which is quite certainly older than I am. From now on it shall be my stuff-fashion-I'm-going-to-wear-a-flipping-peasant-skirt peasant skirt. I was in it practically all of last weekend, when this isle was blessed with that glorious weather. A long floaty skirt is immensely comfortable in such sunshine. I didn't think I'd be one to dress up in a folk boho sort of ensemble, but it was fun.
Necklace: DIY
T-shirt: Esprit, China
Belt: Topshop
Skirt: mum's wardrobe
Bracelets: Accessorize/presents from China
Trainers: Converse, TK Maxx



Bracelets: Accessorize, Christmas present from K
It's a shame the weather couldn't last for half term but there's still plenty of time for sun.

3 comments:

  1. wow! THE OUTFIT IS AMAZING! Perfect for the summer!

    it was a while ago but just wanted to say thanks for commenting on my blog too!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really cool! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...