Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Tartan dresses

I am just dying to wear my new tartan dress I bought last weekend, but unsurprisingly, exam season offers little opportunity to go out and dress up. In breaks between revision, however, I found some pretty cool tartan dresses.

McQueen

If you are expecting me to launch into a deeply intelligent artistic analysation of McQueen's work and his effect on the world of high fashion, prepare to be disappointed in three... two... *zzzt*

Helena Bonham Carter receiving her CBE
Bonham Carter is such a babe. As part of an upcoming series on Victoriana, I've a post on Mrs. Lovett waiting for you in a dark corner somewhere. Now, back to physics...

8 comments:

  1. McQueen's dress is awesome, cute but tough. I wonder what your dress looks like! x

    PS. Your little piece of text was funny (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to photograph the dress with me in it soon, but here it is on a hanger: http://undercoverdressuplover.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/pre-exam-haul.html
      I try my best; thank you ♥

      Delete
  2. The dress on top to the left is to die for! Love the transparent arms with the black flowers <3 I'm looking forward to your tartan dress!

    Mary Jane
    http://ahintofredness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually find 'la haute couture' ridiculous - not that I know anything about it - but that dress is gorgeous, isn't it?

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your comment!
    your blog is so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress!! Can't wait to see your new post in the tartan dress :) And thank you for the beautiful comment <3

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I can't wait to show you :3

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...