Sunday, 6 May 2012

It was all yellow

I am not a fan of neon colours. I do, however, like mustard - the gloopy spicy stuff, and the colour. Rich and warm, yellow is the colour of sunshine and bumble bees and 'get ready' (to stop, or to go?) at the traffic lights.

|| Julia B. || Nina B. || Meri W. ||

Yellow started being my favourite colour and my representative colour, if you know what I mean - the one colour that defines someone - when my sis introduced me to Phantasy Star Online (PSO), and my character was a short little android, because I was about 8 at the time.

I looked like this, except a lot shorter
 I've no screenshots easily at hand, but my sister drew my RAcaseal for my birthday.

My birthday on Mirinee's DeviantART
Years ago I had the cutest little sunshine yellow dress - I think it was denim? - which I remember wearing on holiday to North America, and it had a pocket which was just the right size for my teeny little purse my mum bought me from a charity shop. I loved the colour and shape of it - the skirt part stuck out a lot, and I love sticky-out skirts - and it was called my Cass dress.

Tragically, at the moment I have practically no yellow clothes, except this yellow starry shirt which is actually my sister's, which you can see more of here.

10 comments:

  1. Nice oufit, I like all the layers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love yellow. Unfortunately, I can't wear that colour because of my skin tone :-(

    http://ahintofredness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not the most versatile and forgiving of colours for clothes, is it? x3 Thanks for your continuing readership :3

      Delete
  3. Love this post, I love the layering (although we all should be wearing bare minim as we should have sunshine, but no this is Britain)
    Great blog!
    Mali Lea
    Sunday Bicycle ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta drink up that sunshine! x3 Thanks~

      Delete
  4. Like Mary Jane, I don't think yellow fits my skin tone too. lol Love the drawing by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister is awesome at drawing random stuff :D

      Delete
  5. I love yellow too!! I never played Phantasy Star Online o_O but I've been a wower for years :D

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I played PSO when I was about 8 so it was a loooong time ago, but it occupies a place in my childhood nonetheless! :)

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...