Wednesday, 16 May 2012

"I need everything I see"

In summer, Ginge and I have lots planned: video games, shopping, and general artsy-fartsiness. (Which is a word now.) For my birthday she got me this super interesting jersey dress, with eyes all over it. I also seriously don't wear those grey boots enough; they're surprisingly comfortable, for heels. They're just another example of the hidden gems in the clothes departments of ordinary supermarkets!
Necklace: Claire's
Cardi: TK Maxx/mum's wardrobe
Dress: Drop Dead, birthday present from Ginge
Bracelets: Primark
Tights: New Look
Boots: Tesco



4 comments:

  1. A cool look - the dress really suits you!

    Mary Jane
    ahintofredness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We both unintentionally look out for clothes that would suit each other when shopping without even consulting, it's really weird xD

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...