Saturday, 19 May 2012

"Don't you dare look out your window"

I didn't think I'd be one to picspam, what with my nonexistent camera skills, but it was sunny one morning and there was a patch of that pale morning sunlight in the garden, so...

Coat: Barbour, TK Maxx, mum's wardrobe
Necklace: DIY
Dress: Parisian, New Look
Tights: New Look
Socks: Primark
Boots: Rockport, TK Maxx


I mentioned when I first bought this dress that the pattern was slightly misaligned in the middle, a defect my mum noticed. It annoyed her so much, one evening she sneakily whisked the dress away and fixed it! My mum is most definitely made from Minish magic.


My mum's posh coat, which has the royal arms inside it because the Queen wears that brand or something, matches my boots perfectly, as it's made from a matte material which compliments suede very well. I am currently on the prowl for a similarly-textured belt to go with my boots, short enough to go around my waist.

Boots: Rockport, TK Maxx
Socks: Primark
Tights: New Look
Cardi: Les Folies, TK Maxx, mum's wardrobe
Dress: Parisian, New Look


Contrary to what I may lead you to believe, I do, in fact, have a head. Hullo!

6 comments:

  1. I was really looking forward to see this dress, and I like it very much. I also think your tights are very cute, with the little dots xx

    Please stop by some time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't stop wearing those tights x.x

      Delete
  2. Great outfit! I love the whole combination!

    Mary Jane
    ahintofredness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love your tartan dress!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with me <3 Even though I can't see your face, I am pretty sure you will look super cute in the dress. And I love how your match your polka dot leggings with your bow socks, very cute style indeed!!!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...