Monday, 16 April 2012

"We're all of us stars"

Now I've moved on to raiding my dad's wardrobe too. This blue wool jumper's a little small for him, but all the better for me!


Shirt: China, sister's wardrobe
Ribbon: Hobbycraft, with a snap button I sewed on
Jumper: China, dad's wardrobe
Skirt: E.Land, China
Boots: Clarks


Despite it being my favourite colour, I don't wear yellow a lot, simply because it's not all that easy a colour to work with for clothes. I found this yellow shirt with stars all over it, and being the matching Nazi I am, it had to go with my skirt from China with the little bit of yellow tartan on the underskirt I like to obsess over.

Skirt: E.Land, China
Tomorrow, school starts again, and a month from now, my exams do too. Sad times.

5 comments:

  1. Love your outfit. Your style is exquisite. Id definitely love to feature you, so ill get in touch soon with some more details!!

    xx
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I like your tights a lot <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shirt is so cute! love your style x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...