Friday, 13 April 2012

Polka-dots

With my soft spot for polka-dots, having a look at what others on LB do with my favourite pattern was very much inspiring. Whether they are adorning blouses, blazers, dresses or tights, I can't help but adore them, and I'm glad to see them around so much.


One of the biggest statement pieces in my own wardrobe is this marvellous measles trenchcoat, I affectionately call it, only £17 from the dizzying depths of TK Maxx's sale racks. I absolutely adore the cut - generally, I like A-line things - and the scribbly spots are simply splendid.
Coat: Antoni & Alison, TK Maxx
Dress: New Look
Belt: Passionella, Oxfam
Tights: Pretty Polly, TK Maxx
Boots: Clarks

Coat: Antoni & Alison, TK Maxx

Dress: New Look

The spotty cardigan below, knitted from the most wonderfully soft wool, I frequently steal from my mum. Sad as I am, I even specifically matched the boots to them. And of course I had to get my hands on some spotty tights, which were actually surprisingly evasive, but I finally located a pair of a pleasing spot size and density in New Look for just £1.20.


Click for LB

9 comments:

  1. i love polka dots!! and your cardigan! great find! great blog btw xx

    and in regard of your comment, thank you!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was secretly super pleased when my mum came back from shopping with the cardi because I knew I could nick it xD

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! its so cute:)

    xx

    www.photoblogbylisayang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the adorableness and vintage feel polka dots always have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely inspiration! i think that trench coat is adorable!
    xx

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the coat is my favourite ♥

      Delete
  5. love this whole look! polka dots are trending so much!
    now following you hope you can too!
    www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dots! very nice inspirations :)

    Hope you'll visit me :)
    Lots of kisses, Elly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...