Saturday, 21 April 2012

"I can be hurtful, I can be purple"

I can be anything I like!

It was probably three years ago now, when one winter I went to a MIKA concert with my schoolmates. I'd never been to a live pop music event before, and I wore I wore this - just as well, because every centimetre of heel counts when your in a crush of people jumping around and singing incomprehensibly having an amazing time.


Necklace: DIY, cross from a market
Shirt: Fresh Brewed, TK Maxx
Belt:Moroccan Bazaar, TK Maxx
Left bracelet: TK Maxx
Right bracelet: Accessorize, birthday present
Shorts: New Look
Boots: Clarks


7 comments:

  1. Hi! It's a nice DIY necklace :)
    Your blog is really interesting :*

    We can follow each other if you want? :)
    Let me know on:
    http://renkko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will have to photograph and write about it some time.

      Delete
  2. i love the illustrations on your blog! you're very talented!

    thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comment :)

    xo
    ardena rose
    lavieenardenarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like my drawings!

      Delete
  3. This shade of purple is so gorgeously vibrant! Love the plaid for spring!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS with 5 chances to WIN in honor of my blog’s 2year anniversary! Would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I relaly like the combi of the belt around your shirt! (:

    Please stop by some time xx
    www.cupcakecuisine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...