Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Favourite Docs

Last week I went shopping in a big town and tried on absolutely everything I fancied with no intention of buying them. This included a whole bunch of Doc Martens, which I tried on in various shops, just to try and get the craving out of my system. I daresay it sort of worked. While I still like looking at them, I'm not killing myself over whether I actually want to own them or not. Maybe one day.

I like the dark-coloured, over 12-hole ones most, the ones with a little bit of subtle (or not) detailing to set them apart from plain DMs.

Rosie
Triumph
Vonda
Galaxy
Laser tattoo
On what to wear DMs with, perhaps wander over to my lovely LB examples?

8 comments:

  1. I really love the second ones as well as the galaxy ones!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those docs as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a sucker for docs still...use to wear them 15 years ago in jr. high!! so grungy and cool :)
    http://lr-moonchild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to have some but unfortunately can't say I really need them xD

      Delete
  4. Just came across your blog by some detour and realised it was you;-) I'm going to follow you on Google and Bloglovin.

    Keep up the good work!
    Mary Jane
    http://ahintofredness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! Glad you like my blog <3

      Delete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...