Thursday, 12 April 2012

Cartoon

This was what I was colouring in instead of revising about what kidneys do.

Toon Cass on DeviantART
My red glasses are from Specsavers. The dress is my favourite, from TK Maxx, by a brand called Yumī. I bought it one winter and finally got to wear it in the summer and I loved and still love it. A lady working in Debenhams complimented me for is as I went by, which was nice. When I first bought it and looked the brand up it was pretty obscure, but now they've got a shiny website, and I saw an outlet of theirs at Clothes Show Live one year when I went with school.
Cardi: Åhléns, Finland
Pin: some museum gift shop
Dress: Yumī, TK Maxx
Bracelet: TK Maxx
Socks: Pringle, TK Maxx
Boots: Safiya, China

5 comments:

  1. i just felt in love with your blog. wonderful draws, wonderful photos, wonderful outfits! i'm following, of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cute drawing! I love your outfit as well. ♥

    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this cartoon! So cute :)
    Great blog! Thanks for comment on my blog! I hope to see you soon again in my blog! If you like my blog we can follow each other just text me :)

    xx
    biskvittka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...