Friday, 16 March 2012

"People are definitely going to talk"

As I try out new things with my existing wardrobe, I just end up with weirder and weirder combinations. But I wear them, so into my LB it goes!

Scarf: family scarf collection
Brooch: some history museum shop I went to on a school trip
Jumper: Next, a Boxing Day sale a few years ago
Skirt: Next, from the same sale
Bracelets: Accessorize, Christmas present from K
Bag: TK Maxx
Socks: Next, not from the previous shopping spree!
Boots: Rockport, TK Maxx


Skirt: Next
Bracelets: Accessorize

Boots: Rockport, TK Maxx

I saw those boots in a sale for £30 and purchased them swiftly, but only with the assurance that they could be returned. For I while I deliberated on whether to do so or not, because I wasn't sure about their clunkiness. In the end I decided to keep them, a decision I haven't regretted. They aren't expensive - certainly cheaper than Doc Martens - and are suede as well. Comfortable and durable, they are perfect for stomping around in, whether in town or by the river or in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...