Monday, 20 February 2012

Park

Few activities have quite the therapeutic effect of a walk in the park. In ours, there are charming attractions such as the river to feed the ducks at; a bowling green full of old people; a bird cage full of, funnily enough, birds; and a peculiar curved pit in the ground full of sk8er boiz. In pink trousers. (I may not have photographic evidence, but this is the truth.)

An especially brave one



Summer tulips

I managed to find some time to shoot an outfit last week on Sunday, but I'm quite busy with schoolwork first week back after half term. Hopefully I'll have the photos processed by the end of this week.

4 comments:

  1. Love the photo of the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've awarded you the versatile blogger award. You can see it here:

    http://skirtsnshoes.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.htm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...